Friday, August 24, 2012

End of year gift

The end of the year marks the time I have to think of teacher's gifts. I kind of like it since I have to find new ideas each year and come up with a fun new card each time.

This year, for the 3 teachers at my daughter's day care I created a magnet note holder.

Here are the 3 holders:




I cut the word "Notes" with the Silhouette from cardboard and painted them with paint dabbers for the metallic look.

I also created a card to go along with the gift.




They are very similar, but I couldn't select the best one so I posted all 3 of them.

Supplies for the cards are this:


I then bought some good Max Brenner chocolate and wrapped it all together. I hope they liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).