Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Random Rant

Nothing to show you today, just a random rant.

It is getting so hard to leave comments on blogger blogs that use Captcha.

What were they thinking changing the fonts recently?? - I am finding myself not leaving a comment half the times I want to write something nice to someone because it's just too hard to figure out what the words are.

Can someone please tell me what the letters are in the below pictures?




Someone has got to come up with a better system to prevent spam.

And just a final note to finish they rant post - the automatic spam prevention in blogger is really good, I had not had one spam posted on my blog and I don't use captcha on my blog comments.

Ok - enough for today. See you when I have time to create... (when  my kids are 18 maybe...). Maybe I should start posting the list of things I want to create. This is as close as I get this days to actually creating..

No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).