Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Anniversary card

This card was made for my parents in law for their anniversary last Friday.

Right now I am in love with the aqua color. I try and make all my card with it.

I used the Papertrey ink Hawaiian Shores cardstock and ribbon. I embossed the stamp with the Zing! Aqua embossing powder. And I colored the pins with copic (BG13) so it will match.

The stamps I used here are the Leafy Vines (background) and the Best Wishes (for the word love) stamps sets from Hero arts.




I am submitting this cards set to the latest Simon Says Stamp and show - Stamps you love and don't use enough

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and striking! Love this stamp embossed in turquoise like this! Thanks so much for stamping with us this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...