Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hearts card

This card was cut with my silhouette. I created the cut file myself, and I am so happy with how it turned out.

Just the cut file itself felt a little empty on the card so I added the cute kissing birds stamps from Hero Arts. Colored them with Copics and voila - a very happy love card.

I left it without a sentiment and will add it when I am ready to give it away.



I decided to make the cut file available to my blog readers. You can find it here --> HeartsCard 

If you use it, I would love to hear about it, please leave me a comment with a link to your creation.


Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. The Silhouette cut file is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! Maybe you in the near future you'll be submitting some new amazing files to the online shop :) The card looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maximum stated with minimum measures. really loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. כרטיס מקסים!
    תודה על הקובץ- אני בטח אשתמש בו מתי שהוא...נחמד היה לגלות בקבוצת הפליקר של סילוואט אמריקה פונטים בעברית ולמצוא (שוב) אותך

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).