Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bon Voyage Hexagon Card





Silhouette file: Hexagon Background by Bird's Cards Blog. I cut the hexagon background card a few times with the Take Note paper pad by Doodlebug. I am in love with this paper pad! Then I filled the background with different hexagons.

The tag was also cut with the Silhouette and then I sprayed it with Mister Huey's Powder blue mist. The template was one of the backgrounds I cut before. I would love to find a mist that sprays a little more vivid colors, the blue turned out a little pale to my taste. If anyone can suggest a good vivid mist I would love to read in the comments.

The sticker letters are from Mastikim (scrap store in Israel) and they say: Bon Vohage in Hebrew.

This card and a mini album (which I will show at another time) goes to my beloved brother who is leaving us in favor of working in Seattle (USA) for a few years.

This cards goes into the :

5 comments:

  1. חמוד לגמרי!
    שינית את הגודל הרגיל של הכרטיס שאת עובדת איתו?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to make it look like a luggage tag! I love all the dp you've used here, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fun card and tag with all the hexagons. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Reminds me of ISRAEL:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH I love hexagons! Great techniques on a great card! Thanks for entering our A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...