Saturday, August 24, 2013

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger: Now That's My Cup of Tea!

I love reading the Moxie Fab World posts, so much inspiration and beauty, but usually I don't have time or a good idea to participate in any of the challenges.

But this week, the minute I saw the challenge image I know what I am about to make.

Here is the image:



The flowers on the cup of tea are identical to the Hero Arts 4 Flowers and Small solid flower stamps and I really love them. I also decided I am going to use the same colors as in the inspiration image.

Here is my card




I decided to leave the card with no sentiment.

This card goes into the following challanges:

1. Moxie Fab World -  Tuesday Trigger
2. Sister Act Card Challenges

Supplies:




1 comment:

  1. Hey Efrat! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).