Saturday, August 24, 2013

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger: Now That's My Cup of Tea!

I love reading the Moxie Fab World posts, so much inspiration and beauty, but usually I don't have time or a good idea to participate in any of the challenges.

But this week, the minute I saw the challenge image I know what I am about to make.

Here is the image:



The flowers on the cup of tea are identical to the Hero Arts 4 Flowers and Small solid flower stamps and I really love them. I also decided I am going to use the same colors as in the inspiration image.

Here is my card




I decided to leave the card with no sentiment.

This card goes into the following challanges:

1. Moxie Fab World -  Tuesday Trigger
2. Sister Act Card Challenges

Supplies:




1 comment:

  1. Hey Efrat! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...