Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Card and Envelope

Today I'm presenting a card and an envelope I made for a very dear friend, she has been my best friend since we were both in high school.

This is part of a bigger project that I am creating for her (the card will coordinate with a stationary set which I'll present in the coming days - when I am finished).

In the mean time, here is the card.

The writing on the card is Happy Birthday in Hebrew.

I used the Darling Marci stamp, which I LOVE!! I just love all the La La Land Marci and Luka collection. I think I'll buy a few more digi stamps from them...


I colored the image with crayons and I am so excited as on Friday (in two days) I am going to a copics class, so that should be really fun.

The butterflies, and Marci's shoes and belt are all covered with Glossy Accents for added shine.

I also created a matching design for the envelope.

Here are some close ups to the card showing the layers and bling.


and a close up to the envelope showing the lace pattern and butterflies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card and envelope! I love all the details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, and I love the detail on the envelope! So glad you could join us at Young Crafters Unite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Efrat! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).