Monday, October 31, 2011

Just because card

This card was made with no one specific reason in mind. Both my brother and my friend Hana has brought me some new stuff I ordered from the US and I really just wanted to try it all without delay.




It took me some time to create it as I used so many tools, dies, stamps and inks, but I had lots of fun while doing it.

I am also really in love right now with the combination of punch-stamp set.

For this card I used the cloud stamp from the Hero Arts HORRAY stamps set and the Fiskars Cloud punch. There are two punches that work well with this set - the Large one with the dotted cloud and the x-large for the woodgrain cloud - just love this combination!!

Here is the list of supplies I used:




I am submitting this card to:

1 comment:

  1. כרטיס נהדר ועשיר.
    אוהבת את הכלבלב!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).