Sunday, February 26, 2012

Butterflies card set

Inspired by the great Jennifer McGuire and by the fact I have a few new products I wanted to try I created this cute butterflies card set that will go as a gift to my mother.

I didn't use any sentiments on it, as the intention to be blank cards that will fit any occasion.

I colored the butterflies with copics and cut them with Scissors (now I want a set that goes Stamps+Dies for butterflies - that was a lot of work - all the cutting)






I also decorated a clear box to put the cards and envelopes in.


Supply list:



3 comments:

  1. אפרת, משום מה לא רואים את התמונות.
    תנסי לסדר את זה, אני מאוד סקרנית לראות את כרטיסי הפרפרים! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. איילת. תודה. לא ברור מה קרה, אבל סידרתי את התמונות עכשיו.

    ReplyDelete
  3. או! עכשיו אפשר לראות את כל היופי הזה :-)
    הכרטיסים משגעים. אני אוהבת את ההבלטות , את הפרפרים, את הצביעה, את הגזירה הסופר מדוייקת ואת הקופסא המקסימה שלהם!
    מקסים!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...