Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CMIT Featured Designer Challenge - St. Patrick's Day design

Lots of Luck to you card.



This card is entered into the  CMIT Featured Designer Challenge - St. Patrick's Day design challenge.

I had so much fun creating this card.

I stamped 4 large hearts and 4 medium hearts (Hearts Print stamp set from Papertrey Ink) on Black PTI cardstock. I then embossed them all with white embossing powder.

I then die cut them all and another 4 small hearts from green patterned paper.

From the hearts I created a shamrock (four-leaf clover). I glued the layers of hearts to make the petals. I finished it by adding a big shiny brad and colored a few of the flowers on the big hearts with a copic marker that matched the color of the patterned paper I used (YG63 Pee Green). I am very impressed that I can color with the copic on the embossed image. Big surprise :-)



I added a ribbon in cream and some twine that I colored with the same copic as above. The charm is an added symbol for the luck I am wishing the person who will receive this card.



The front panel was adhered to a white card from white PTI cardstock.

I also decorated the inside of the card to match (If you notice it's opening from right to left, you are right - it's not a mistake - this card is going to a Hebrew speaking person, and this is how we write and read).



Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. האמבוסיג -מוצלח מאוד מאוד !
    והכרטיס בכללותו - יפה ,נקי ומאוד לטעמי

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).