Friday, March 9, 2012

Notes house

A friend of mine is going back to work after 7 months of maternity leave. I made her a small "going back to work" gift to ease the "pain".

I had a box for notes that I got from a vendor at some point, so I covered it with cute patterned paper, decorated it with butterflies, punched borders and lots of shimmer.





 

The sentiment I choose to use is from the "Find Joy" stamp set by Hero Arts. I thought it is really fitting :-) and I wanted it to be in front of her every time she grabs a note. I colored it with copics and used distress ink for the edges.

 

Here is a close up on the butterfly, I had it sprayed with the Tsukineko gold Shimmer, I hope you can see it. It turned out really shiny and beautiful.

 

I added a matching tag from the left over of the paper.

 


Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).