Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Amazing Friend

This card will be given to a very dear friend of mine who is celebrating a birthday.


I started with this sketch from the Hero Arts blog:
The minutes I saw this sketch I immediately thought: Washi tapes!!

So here is the card I came up with:



I added the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Find Joy stamp set to the inside of the card.



I embossed the white card base with the cuttlebug spots and dots embossing folder. I colored the folder with ink before inserting the white card stock and I really love the result.

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! You did an incredible job just using white card stock AND following the sketch - using the washi is geniius. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'White-Out' challenge over at A Blog Named Hero! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...