Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy 40th Birthday

I am participating in the Clean and Simple II online course and loving it.

In day 1 they were talking about craftsmanship and working clean :-) Totally hilarious concept for me if you see my desk at most times, but I did try for the following card.


The example they had in class was using a stencil, which I don't have (the dinosaur stencil my kids use doesn't count), so I came up with the brilliant idea to cut one from acetate with the silhouette - totally rocks! I used the Herringbone Background design.


I am submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp current challenge - Anything goes

Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. Cute as always, like each one of your cards, it's simple & elegant !
    Who is having his 40th birthday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexandra. It's one of my friends, he went to school with me and his wife is one of my best friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Wonderful design! Love the stencil you created! Such a great idea! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...