Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flower step card

I don't have a lot of time to create lately and when I do create a little, I don't have time to post it, so I'll try to post a few of my latest creations in the few upcoming days.

This is the first time I make a step card and it was lots of fun. I used the Center Panel Step Card cut file by Lori Whitlock and it was so easy to make. Love it.


Here is a view from an angle 


I am submitting this card to the following two challenges:
1. Flower Power at Simon Says Stamp
2. Anything goes at the Sister Act Card Blog

2 comments:

  1. חמוד ביותר! אני בדיוק מתכננת לעשות גם אחד כזה!
    אני מבינה שבשבועות היה לך קצת זמן פנוי ליצירה :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made your little flowers, Efrat! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).