Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flower step card

I don't have a lot of time to create lately and when I do create a little, I don't have time to post it, so I'll try to post a few of my latest creations in the few upcoming days.

This is the first time I make a step card and it was lots of fun. I used the Center Panel Step Card cut file by Lori Whitlock and it was so easy to make. Love it.


Here is a view from an angle 


I am submitting this card to the following two challenges:
1. Flower Power at Simon Says Stamp
2. Anything goes at the Sister Act Card Blog

2 comments:

  1. חמוד ביותר! אני בדיוק מתכננת לעשות גם אחד כזה!
    אני מבינה שבשבועות היה לך קצת זמן פנוי ליצירה :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made your little flowers, Efrat! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...