Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fun to sew

Last week I finished "Basic Sewing" class with Talia at Thalia.Fab.Lab. It was so much fun.

I decided to make the instructor a sign for her wall. The sewing machine was cut with the Silhouette and the letters are from Mastikim (It says in Hebrew: Here it's fun to sew).

The background was embossed with the Wicker Weave cuttlebug embossing folder and for the frame I used washi tape. You can tell I had a great time at this class as I used one of the washi tapes I really like and I only use it for people I really like :-)



I am adding this to the Simon Says Stamp - anything goes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great present! I totally like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Your instructor will love it. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).