Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday paper doll tag

Lately I am seeing so many designs using the Prima paper doll, and they are so sweet. I had to try it out myself. I am waiting for the latest doll design to be sold in Israel, but in the mean time I found this doll in a store next to my house and used it.

It's a tag for a sweet 10 years old girl, who really loved it.

The doll is quite large, and a standard card is not enough for it, so I made a tag.

I colored the face, legs and hair with copics, and used paper piecing for the rest.



This tag is participating in the Scrappy Hands #16 challenge

2 comments:

  1. תגית מקסימה
    שמחה שהתשתתפת באתגר שלנו ב Scrrapy Hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag / card is gorgeous!!!
    Girls really like those charming characters
    Thanks for playing with us at the hands Scrappy Challenge

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).