Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hanukkah Card

The cut outs from the card I showed yesterday created another card.

I colored all the pieces with copics and embossed the white background with a star embossing folder.

I went with a rainbow effect for the coloring and really like how colorful it turned out.



Tonight is the lighting of the first candle - so Happy Hanukkah to all my readers!!

Silhouette file: Menorah

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

1. Silhouette Challenge #20 - Anything goes
2. Scrappy Hands - Light

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a brilliant idea to use what was really the waste of your previous project. It looks amazing in the rainbow colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. איזה כרטיס מקסים! כמה צבעוניות!

    ReplyDelete
  3. כמה אור!!
    אהבתי מאוד!!
    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר שלנו!
    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...