Sunday, December 14, 2014

Happy Hanukkah


I made a few Hanukkah cards (and managed to do it before the holiday - hooray for me!!).

Here is the first one - cut with the Silhouette and the background is washi tape.



The card says "Happy Hanukkah" in Hebrew.

Silhouette file: Menorah (I only used the blocks and the flame shapes).

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

1. Silhouette Challenge #20 - Anything goes
2. Scrappy Hands - Light


Supplies:

View blog post for supplies

5 comments:

  1. This is really effective, I love it when you can use a cut file in a different way.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. מקסים ביותר!!
    חנוכה שמח ומלא ניסים :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. מקסים!!
    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר שלנו!

    זהבית שקד

    ReplyDelete
  4. מקסים!
    תודה שהצטרפת לאתגר של Scrappy Hands!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...