Saturday, February 7, 2015

Very Quick happy birthday cards

I love a quick happy birthday card. And making one with stickers is really the easiest one.

I made 3 happy birthday cards and I think the total time including taking the pictures was less then 30 minutes.

For the background I used the Envelope pattern stamp from hero arts, I think it adds a lot to not have a blank white background.

The stickers are chipboard and they are so sparkly and shiny, those cards are going to kids and I'm sure they will love them.






I am entering the cards into the Simon Says Stamp - Bright and Beautiful challenge


 Supplies:

View blog post for supplies

1 comment:

  1. Oooh what lovely, shiny, happy cards! The dimension from the stickers is great!
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).