Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Congrats on your new home



I am taking the new Online Card Class - Clean and Simple 4 and I love it!

Of course, they are already on day 7 and I only had time to make this one card, from a technique that was taught by Jennifer McQuire - Layer with ink.

I love how the background turned out.

I couldn't resist adding the bow to the house, I think it's very fitting to a card for a new house. The house is from the Mi Casa Stamp set by Hero arts.

Here is a closer look at the background. (I used the Tiny star background stamp from hero arts and a cloud stencil I made with a punch).



I am adding this card to the Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge ( H is for Hero Arts).

1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on the "H" challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...