Monday, July 29, 2013

Scotch Washi Tape

A friend of mine works for 3M and they just started making washi tapes - how cool is that? She brought me 2 to try them out and tell her what I think about them.

Well - I love them. They are really good quality and still easy to tear by hand. They feel a little bit like they have a top coat of wax, they shine and they have a very sturdy feeling. I would say they are much better quality then the Chinese ones I get and are very equal to the MT brand I have on hand.

Here is the card I made using one of the two I got to try.


Here is a photo of the two I got to try.  I really like them and hope they will bring more designs.


Here is a link to the full verify of Scotch Washi tapes - I really hope they will bring them all to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).