Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thank you cards

Latest set of Thank you notes for teachers.

I needed 4 quick notes for thank you cards so I used The Sweet Life stamp set by PTI, some masking for the leaves and I stamps the sentiment from the Think Big Favorites #2 by PTI in gold ink.

I added some sparkle to the middle of the flower with a Sakura pen and it turned out so beautiful. I am really happy with the cards.










I also created a bigger card with what we (the parents) read on the day of the party. This was decorated with washi tape and rolled roses and flourishes cut from felt (rolled roses and fancy flourishes by My Favorite Things)


1 comment:

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).