Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Congrats Baby Girl Window card

Love how this card looks.

To create the brick background I cut a stencil with my silhouette and then used it with Gesso to create the dimension, once the gesso was dry I colored it with distress ink. I really love how it turned out.





The rest was cut with the cuttlebug (list of dies are below) and it was just  a matter of time to get it all together.

Challenges:

1. Simon says stamp - paste (I used gesso)

2. Scrappy Hands - using gesso is as mixed media as I can get - I know, I'm not hard core... :-)


Supplies:


6 comments:

  1. מקסים!!
    אוהבת את העדינות של הכרטיס :-)
    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר שלנו!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing. i love the bricks and the combination of all together. really cute card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. וואו! ממש תמונה :) אהבתי את השילובים של שלל החותמות והחיתוכים.

    ReplyDelete
  4. יפייפה!! אהבתי!
    שמחה שהשתתפת באתגר שלנו ב"ידיים יוצרות"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Love the embossed brick and he birdie is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. !משגע
    הרקע של האבנים וכל התוספות משתלבים יחדיו לכרטיס מדהים
    תודה שהשתתפת באתגר מיקסד מדיה בידיים יוצרות

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).