Monday, February 10, 2014

Flowers happy birthday card

My cards today is using the so beautiful flowers from the "Antique Flowers & Butterflies"stamp set from Hero Arts. I am totally in love with this stamp set.

I colored the flowers with watercolored pencils (Derwent Inktense), and then finished it off with a coat of glitter from the zig of stella clear glitter marker.

The sentiment again was stamped with the Memento Luxe ink - I love how good this ink is.






I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

1. A Blog Named Hero Flower challenge

2. Hero Arts Birthday Challenge 

3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamps

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. Love the gorgeous flowers with beautiful glitters. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dogwood flowers from Hero Arts, and I love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with our Flowers challenge at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! That's one of my favorite Hero Arts Stamps!!!Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...