Sunday, February 2, 2014

HTV Fun


A few weeks ago  my brother brought me some HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in 4 colors (black, white, pink and teal) and I started experimenting with it.

What can I say - so much fun!!

Two sweet shirts for my daughter



And then, I got brave and made a gift for a friend of mine. She is pregnant with twins so I thought this would be a fun gift.

For all my non-Hebrew reading readers, the shirt says:

I'm pregnant
I'm uncomfortable
and I'm cranky
Is there anything you wanted to ask??


The translation of this one is:

Yes, I'm pregnant...
Twins... 
Beginning of June...
No, you can't touch the belly!
More questions??


The shirts were a big hit and she really liked them, which made me very happy :-)

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. במיוחד אהבתי חולצות הריון!

    ReplyDelete
  2. אחלה חולצות! כבר הספקתי להשתמש בסילואט של הילדה עם הבלונים שפירסמת, ממש תודה

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...