Wednesday, July 27, 2011

קיץ נעים - CMIT Featured Designer Challenge -- Summer is Over

It is really funny that CMIT choose to do a "Summer is Over" challenge and the temperatures here don't drop below 30-35 (C) this entire week.

It's going to be at least another month before we see some temperatures decline, but in the mean time I can dream of a cooler air - can't I?

For this challenge I used a new stamp set I got. Kite Tales from October Afternoon.


I choose a pale yellow textured paper which I think goes excellent with the way the sun looks when it's almost Autumn. I hope you can see it in the close up.
Stay cool you all and have a great day.

Supplies:
Yellow paper - DCWV mat stack pastels textured cardstok., PTI Stamper's select white. For the Kite: Itsy Bitsy design paper from K&C company.
Stamps - Kite Tales from October Afternoon, Find Joy from Hero Arts (for the word: Happy).
White gel pan - Singo
Bling: Rhinestones from Recollections.
Ink: Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  Memento Grape Jelly.

1 comment:

  1. חמוד מאד מאד. בהחלט נותן אוירה של קיץ

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).