Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anouther YCU Masculine Card

Today I have antoher masculine card for the Young Crafters Unite Challenge no #3.

I created a quick card for a birthday.

It is made with the great design paper by Tsroya Ilan, and I am using Quickutz die for the flags  - it is actually a party hat that I reused in a creative way :-)

The Hebrew saying is: "Happy Birthday"


 I punched a white paper with one of the Marth Stewart punches to make sure there is enough room to write. I really like giving the inside of the card a special touch as well.


 Here is a close up on the flags and the top layer of the card.


List of supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).