Sunday, February 26, 2012

Butterflies card set

Inspired by the great Jennifer McGuire and by the fact I have a few new products I wanted to try I created this cute butterflies card set that will go as a gift to my mother.

I didn't use any sentiments on it, as the intention to be blank cards that will fit any occasion.

I colored the butterflies with copics and cut them with Scissors (now I want a set that goes Stamps+Dies for butterflies - that was a lot of work - all the cutting)






I also decorated a clear box to put the cards and envelopes in.


Supply list:



3 comments:

  1. אפרת, משום מה לא רואים את התמונות.
    תנסי לסדר את זה, אני מאוד סקרנית לראות את כרטיסי הפרפרים! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. איילת. תודה. לא ברור מה קרה, אבל סידרתי את התמונות עכשיו.

    ReplyDelete
  3. או! עכשיו אפשר לראות את כל היופי הזה :-)
    הכרטיסים משגעים. אני אוהבת את ההבלטות , את הפרפרים, את הצביעה, את הגזירה הסופר מדוייקת ואת הקופסא המקסימה שלהם!
    מקסים!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).