Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Decorated Mirror

I bought a simple Ikea mirror, with wooden frame, and decorated it so I can hang it in the kids area. I had my daughter (2 years old) "helping" me along the way.

I started with coloring the border and then added a bunch of flowers and butterflies.

 The butterflies colored with Copics were all with gold and silver shimmer. I love the look. It's not the best picture but in real life it's really beautiful.



 The colors I cut with my Silhouette and Cuttlebug. Here is a close up on the two corners.



I really like how it turned out and the kids as well.

Supplies:




I am submitting this to:


Clips-n-Cuts LinkManager giveaway - if you are not using link manager to list your supplies, you should try it out - it's real easy and if you are a computer geek - it's also lots of fun...


3 comments:

  1. מקסים!
    נוכחת לפעמים

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project!! Great idea!!! Thank you for using Link Manager and joining the fun at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is a fabulous project! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).