Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maya is 3

This is a card for a very special little girl, my own very sweet Maya. She turned 3 this week and I made her a special card. 

She is very into princesses right now and her favorite is Cinderella. Well, actually I think her blue dress and shows are her favorite :-)

I downloaded the picture from the Disney site and traced it on my Silhouette. I then cut it on both regular paper and cardboad (a thin one).


I glued them both and put modpodge on it for shine and sturdiness.

I added a few butterflies, some bling and I was done.


The card says in Hebrew: Maya is 3.


1 comment:

  1. How pretty!!! She's going to be excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).