Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy 40th Birthday

I am participating in the Clean and Simple II online course and loving it.

In day 1 they were talking about craftsmanship and working clean :-) Totally hilarious concept for me if you see my desk at most times, but I did try for the following card.


The example they had in class was using a stencil, which I don't have (the dinosaur stencil my kids use doesn't count), so I came up with the brilliant idea to cut one from acetate with the silhouette - totally rocks! I used the Herringbone Background design.


I am submitting this card to Simon Says Stamp current challenge - Anything goes

Supplies:


3 comments:

  1. Cute as always, like each one of your cards, it's simple & elegant !
    Who is having his 40th birthday? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexandra. It's one of my friends, he went to school with me and his wife is one of my best friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Wonderful design! Love the stencil you created! Such a great idea! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).