Friday, June 28, 2013

Decorated Push Pin Board


Ever since I saw the Tim Holtz MELANGE Tissue Paper, I knew I want to use it somehow so that I will see it every day. I just love this paper so much. So I decided I am going to decorate my push pin board with it. It was the easiest project in the world and it looks so great.

Obviously, my push pin board was only clean for the picture, right after I took the picture I put all my notes and paper back on the board, but it is still looking great and I am loving having it in my office.

The border is decorated with washi tape.




Here is a close up:


1 comment:

  1. באמת נראה מרשים ויפה! רעיון מעולה!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).