Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday nautical card

Fun card for a cute 6 years old.

I used the Critters in the sea stamp set from lawn fawn. The critters are colored with copics and cut by hand. I really wish they had coordinating dies for this set....

I stamped the waves with Delicata gold ink and it turned out very nice, I really like this glittery ink.

The sentiment says: "Happy Birthday" in Hebrew



I also stamped the inside of the card for fun.

I am submitting this card to the Paper Crafts July 2013 Gallery Challenge   and to the Sister Act Card Challenge Blog - Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Copics, fussy cutting... I feel changes :) Very fun & jolly card, Efrat!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).