Sunday, February 2, 2014

HTV Fun


A few weeks ago  my brother brought me some HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) in 4 colors (black, white, pink and teal) and I started experimenting with it.

What can I say - so much fun!!

Two sweet shirts for my daughter



And then, I got brave and made a gift for a friend of mine. She is pregnant with twins so I thought this would be a fun gift.

For all my non-Hebrew reading readers, the shirt says:

I'm pregnant
I'm uncomfortable
and I'm cranky
Is there anything you wanted to ask??


The translation of this one is:

Yes, I'm pregnant...
Twins... 
Beginning of June...
No, you can't touch the belly!
More questions??


The shirts were a big hit and she really liked them, which made me very happy :-)

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. במיוחד אהבתי חולצות הריון!

    ReplyDelete
  2. אחלה חולצות! כבר הספקתי להשתמש בסילואט של הילדה עם הבלונים שפירסמת, ממש תודה

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).