Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Boy Card

I saw this card on the Lifestyle Crafts ideas gallery and I just won a pack of Pool layering paper from Hero Arts (love it!!) and I wanted to try it so immediately I knew this is what I am about to do.

I added the hand charm to the card. This is a good luck symbol in the middle east, and is often added to baby elements. I really love the effect of it. This is the first time I am using a charm on a card,  but with the way it turned out, you will see lots more.




Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. כרטיס מתוק!
    אוהבת את הבורדרים בצבעים השונים, הכיתוב יפה והחמסה הופכת אותו לכרטיס ישראלי לגמרי :)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).