Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Hana

One of my best friends had a birthday this week. For her card I used a few new favorite stamps and dies.

I am in love with the lace square dies and am really excited to finally be able to create this kind of cards. I am also seeing so many possibilities to the owl punch and woodgrain stamp combination - I have a few ideas - stay tuned :-)



As a gift I prepared for her a mini album (my first). I will show it tomorrow.

I am submitting this card to the Simon Says - Anything goes challenge and I made this challenge by Lifestyle Crafts.

Supply list:





2 comments:

  1. חמוד מאד :-)
    גם בפנים וגם בחוץ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) the owl is very cute and the whole design is fab :-)

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...