Sunday, January 1, 2012

My first mini album - Eilat 2011

My friend Hana (from my last post) and her family are not living in Israel, so it's not often we get to celebrate her birthday together. This year, she and her family came to visit and we went on a great vacation together. As she sends most of my packages from the US (you can call her my "scrap dealer"), I thought it's only fitting she will be the recipient of the first mini album I make.

So here goes (be warned - this is a picture heavy post). I will show each page individually and then the two fold pages, as I designed them to coordinate.

Front cover:
 

 

 

 


I am really happy how the Hero Arts "Dictionary greetings" stamp turned out in the background, so here is a close up.




What do you say about my Chanukah candles? I really love them.



The soccer boy was made with a LifeStyle Crafts paper doll dies.




Inside of the back cover.

Back cover. Same design as front cover, only different colors.


Now to the fold view:


 


The album was received with lots of enthusiasm. It's really fun creating for someone who enjoys what you make, so I'll make more of those in the future for sure.

1 comment:

  1. חמוד מאד :-)
    אוהבת את הדף של הנסיכה והכדורגל :-)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).