Monday, January 9, 2012

CMIT Featured Designer Challenge

Another card based on a sketch from the  Clean and Simple Card Making online class. This is my Valentine card. I am not a real fan to all the super sweet sentiments but this one from the Find Joy stamp set by Hero Arts really does convey the true meaning of love to me...

Day 1 is devoted to Simple Sketches and this card is based on the first sketch.




I am really happy with this sketch. For the background I used embossing folder covered with ink.


I covered the heart with glossy accents and glitter to match the Sparkle in the sentiment.

I am also using this card for the following challenges:
1. CMIT Valentine's Day Design 
2. Hero Arts January challenge - I choose to go with the color challenge, but the card also kind of goes with this month theme (Love & Hugs & Kisses)  - This is the first time I participate in one of the Hero Arts challenges.
3. Ellen Hutson LLC Hero Arts Clear Take 'n Make - They asked to see a picture of the card and the clear stamp set I used, here it is:




Supplies:






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your take on this. Super smart using the embossing folder--still simple but what a POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossed background and your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! i love the colored embossing and the glitter on that heart!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).