Saturday, January 7, 2012

Celebrate

What a fun card.

The Lawnscaping Challenge blog is celebrating one year and they posted a free fun digital stamp.
You can still download it here: http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-25-birthday-and-we-have.html

 It is just such a cute image, I had to try and do something with it.

I also wanted to participate in the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: By the numbers.They posted this inspiration image:


Combining the above two I created this cute card:


I created the background with numbers stamps and clear embossing powder, then I used Barn Door and Wild Honey distress ink.
The celebrate stamp, circle and pointy circle (not sure how it's called) are from PTI
The strip behind the circle is from the Authentique 6 x 6 BLISSFUL Paper Pad.
The Lawnscaping image was printed on white cardstock from PTI, and colored with Copics. the googley eyes were added for extra fun.



I also made sure the inside has some fun decoration.

I am totally in love with this card, not sure I want to give it away....

Supplies:



12 comments:

  1. Great job. I love how you decorated the inner part. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and totally cute! It is hard to give away a card when you love it, I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee....... This is so cute! Love you added the googly eyes and your distressed number background. And I love that you added a monster to the inside as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. הכרטיס מתוק נורא!
    המפלצתונים האלה ממש "מפחידים" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Love the googly eyes and numbers in the background. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Fun take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you used the digi's...great take on the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute! It made me chuckle when I saw the inside of the card. Kind of reminds me of the Minions in "Despicable Me".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh this is so cute!!!!!! Love this! Googly eyes look so adorable, love your design. Thank you so much for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Efrat! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fantastic! You've really brought Melania's digis to life! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).