Monday, January 9, 2012

Clean and Simple Card

This week I subscribed to the Clean and Simple Card Making online class, it should be so  much fun!.

Day 1 is devoted to Simple Sketches and this card is based on the second sketch.






Here is my card. Using the sketch and simple materials I had on hand was really easy and creating this card didn't take long at all (actually, writing this blog post is probably taking longer...)

And what card would be complete without a beautiful inside


I am also using this card for the following challenges:

1. Young Crafters Unite challenge #5 - Clean and Simple cards

 
2. I made this challenge by Lifestyle Crafts.

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! i love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great papers and I love the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge =)

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).