Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Wishes

The card today was done by the layout that the a blog named hero posted a few weeks ago, I liked it and saved it to be used when I have the time.


It's a simple card that uses lots of embossing.

I started by masking the sides of main panel. I then stamped it with versa mark and the Flower Dot stamp by Hero Arts. I then embossed it with clear embossing.

I used 3 distress inks and colored the main panel and then cleaned it with a damp cloth. The stamping moved a bit giving it a two layer look. It's not perfect but I king of like it, so I kept on going.

I then moved the eclips mask and draw the two silver lines to give some definition.

The birthday wishes was embossed with Silver and then popped on foam dots.

Supplies:

I am using this card to sumbit to the following challenges:
The inlinks giveaway by the great Vicky back on the "Clips-n-cuts" blog.
The  "Who's The Boss?" challenge over at the "A Blog Named Hero" blog
The challenge #3 on the Israeli challenge blog: "יוצאות מהקווים". 
The Put a Stamp on it challenge in the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is just lovely. the colours are so perfect!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the embossing and fab colors!!

    To be in the running for the prize though, you must link your card back to the SSS Challenge Blog. I don't want you to miss out on winning the prize!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. איזה יופי! כל כך מיוחד! נייר הרקע שיצרת פשוט מהמם!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).