Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday


Today's cards were created directly after I watched the beautiful card and video from DarleneDesign - Three color Butterflies.

The technique she is sharing on her blog (first emboss with Clear embossing powder, then stamp the images and finally color the background with distress ink) I so simple and beautiful. I immediately wanted to try it for myself.



I think the result is beautiful and I love the cards. I think I'll make a few more cards like this with different ink colors and make a set out of it.

I am using the cards with the latest challenge on the Simon says stamp blog -Simon says stamp - Emboss It!


Supplies:



1 comment:

  1. They turned out beautifully! Love all the various shades you got with the flower, Efrat! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

הודעה בנוגע ללינקים באתר

בחלק מהלינקים באתר (אמזון, סקראפבוק וסיימון) יש לי שיווק שותפים שזה אומר שאם אתם קונים מהלינק שלי אני מקבלת עמלה קטנה ולכם זה לא עולה יותר (באמת שלא... בדקתי את זה).